SCM

Forum: help

Monitor Forum | Start New Thread Start New Thread
RE: Improve functionalities in AIDS [ Reply ]
By: Arne Henningsen on 2022-03-09 20:50
[forum:49365]
Sorry for my late response!

I suggest that you ask at R-Forge to join the "micEcon" project, use a Subversion/SVN client (e.g., the free version of SmartSVN) to create a 'working copy' of the source code of "micEconAids" package, start to implement a small new feature, and then one after the other implement additional new features. ... and don't forget to frequently check the package and 'commit' your changes to the SVN repository. For specific questions, you can send me an e-mail.

Improve functionalities in AIDS [ Reply ]
By: Federico Molina on 2021-09-30 19:22
[forum:49138]
Hi,

I'm using the micEconAids and I'd like to add new functionalities as is expressed in the vignette:

"We plan to implement these enhancements
in future versions of the micEconAids package — possibly with the help of users that would
like to apply these extended models."

I'm thinking in GAIDS, QAIDS, Dinamyc Aids in order to calculate IRF functions, adding regressors (I know it's possible to estimate the model using exogenous regressors right now but is not possible to get elasticities without correct by hand coefficients alpha, "calculating demand elasticities for models with demand shifters"). Also I'm guess is possible to set restricctions over price coefficients in an stepwise fashion using t test / F test.

Well, my question is where I can start trying this kind of things and I'd be great to have some advice doing this.

Is there any github related with this project?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks to:
Vienna University of Economics and Business Powered By FusionForge