Yes please!

how do we proceed?

Here's my email: darius.corbier@gmail.com

Thanks

Best regards

RE: Factor-specific technological change [ Reply ]
By: Arne Henningsen on 2019-07-11 21:58
[forum:46855]
Non-neutral (e.g., factor-augmenting) technical change has not yet been implemented in the micEconCES package. If you want to implement this, I could help you with this.

By: Darius Ma on 2019-07-02 08:56
[forum:46822]
sorry, lambda(t) and lambda.t are the same. Yes it is that technological change I am talking about.

Is there a way to incorporate non-neutral technological change?

Best,

By: Arne Henningsen on 2019-07-01 14:02
[forum:46816]
What is the difference between "Lambda(t)" and "lambda.t"? Do you mean that they indicate the rate of Hick-neutral technical change that you can obtain by estimating a CES function with Hick-neutral technical change?

By: Darius Ma on 2019-07-01 10:23
[forum:46815]
Lambda(t) is the technological growth parameter. Should I divide capital data by that technical trend before importing data? So that when I estimate the function, exp(lambda.t) only applies to labor at the end as 'detrended' capital data would become trended again, hence leaving the Hicks technical change only to labor.

By: Arne Henningsen on 2019-06-21 04:40
[forum:46811]
It is correct that the current version of micEconCES can only take into account and estimate Hicks-neutral technical change but not (yet) factor-specific technical change. What do you mean by "lambda.t"? How do you obtain it?

Factor-specific technological change [ Reply ]
By: Darius Ma on 2019-06-12 10:15
[forum:46798]
Dear members,

I would like to estimate a CES function with labor-augmenting technical change. For the moment, micEconCES allows only Hicks technical change.

Should I divide capital data by exp(lambda.t) before importing data? So that when I estimate the function, exp(lambda.t) only applies to labor at the end as 'detrended' capital data would become trended again, hence leaving the Hicks technical change only to labor.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Thanks to:
Vienna University of Economics and Business Powered By FusionForge